Apple Pay Using Developer Account
This guide walks you through the steps necessary to start accepting Apple Pay payments using Moyasar and your Apple developer account
Follow this guide if you intend on using Apple Pay natively within your iOS app or using a platform that doesn't support Web Merchant Registration.
This guide assumes you have registered for an Apple Developer account and did the necessary steps to set up a merchant ID. If you haven't done this yet, please follow this guide).
Moyasar needs you to set up a Payment Processing Certificate in order to process Apple Pay's encrypted payment data.
This page will guide you on how to create a Payment Processing Certificate and upload it to your Moyasar Dashboard in 3 quick steps. To get started go to Settings -> Apple Pay - Certificate and follow the steps bellow:
The downloaded file will be named moyasar.certificateSigningRequest, save it for later use. After the download is complete you will see the CSR file.
- Go to the Apple Developer portal.
- Go to the Apple Pay merchant ID you created.
- Click Create Certificate under the Payment Processing Certificate section.
4. You will be asked if the payment is in China, choose No,
5. click Next, then click Choose File.
6. Click Continue to get the certificate
7. Click Download then save the certificate in a safe place. The downloaded certificate will be named apple_pay.cer.
- Go back to the dashboard.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Apple Pay - Certificate settings
- Click Upload File
- Browse your computer then choose the certificate you got from Apple Pay with the name apple_pay.cer.
You will notice that the upload is successful when the activation status changes to Apple Pay is activated.
Your Payment Processing Certificate is now uploaded successfully. You are now ready to develop Apple Pay on your website or app