Use Moyasar's plugin for the Magento2 platform to accept e-Payments.
Plugin needs the following requirements to run:
- Magento 2. x.
- PHP >= 7.1.
- Download the plugin archive in the previous step.
- Unpack it and upload Moyasar contents to <root>/app/code/Moyasar/Mysr of your Magento 2 installation.
- Enable the extension and clear static view files:
4. Register the extension:
5. Deploy Magento Static Content:
- Login inside the Admin Panel and go to Stores -> Configuration -> Sales -> Payment Methods.
- Find Moyasar payment methods in the list of modules, and make sure to Enable Online Payment.
- Put your API keys found in Moyasar Dashboard and enable the methods you want then Save.
You cannot use Apple Pay or STC Pay while using the test environment keys
Moyasar uses webhooks to notify your application every time a payment changes its state. The notification is an asynchronous request which means you don’t have to trigger it.
This feature is only available from versions 4.0 and above
To setup a webhook endpoint follow these steps:
- Go to the admin panel
- Go to Moyasar settings.
- Find a field called Webhook URL and secret, and take note of these.
- Login to the Moyasar dashboard
- Go to settings -> Webhooks
- Click on Add Webhook
- Paste the URL and secret token that you got from Step 3, and keep the other settings as is
To get to migrate the plugin from 3 to 4, you need to follow these steps:
- Delete the old plugin
- Install the new plugin version 4.x
- Clear Magento cache
4. Compile DI (Dependency Injection) again
- Your platform.
- The version number of the platform you use.