Accept e-Payments in your WooCommerce store using Moyasar's plugin.
Moyasar's plugin uses the default payment flow for Woocommerce
The plugin needs the following requirements to run:
- WordPress >= 5.6.0.
- PHP >= 5.6.
- WooCommerce >= 5.1.0
To get the plugin, Download the last version from below the link:
- Download the plugin archive in the previous step
- Login inside the Admin Panel and go to Plugins -> Installed Plugins.
3. Click on the Add New button.
4. Then click on Upload Plugin.
5. Click on Browse and select the archive file, then hit Install Now then follow the install process.
6. Go back to the Installed Plugins page then enable Moyasar Payment Gateway by clicking on Activate.
You can configure the plugin by going to Installed Plugin and then clicking Gateway Settings, or by going through WooCommerce settings and selecting Moyasar Payments from the payments tab.
- Enable Moyasar Payment Gateway
- Add your API Keys
- Click on Save change
Moyasar uses webhooks to notify your application every time a payment changes its state. The notification is an asynchronous request which means you don’t have to trigger it.
This feature is only available from versions 5.4.0 and above
To set a webhook endpoint follow these steps:
- Go to the admin panel
- Go to Moyasar settings.
- Find a field called Webhook URL and secret, and take note of these.
- Login to the Moyasar dashboard
- Go to settings -> Webhooks
- Click on Add Webhook
- Paste the URL and secret token that you got from Step 3, and keep the other settings as is
If you need any assistance, please contact us via the support email firstname.lastname@example.org or through live chat at the bottom right corner and provide us with the below information:
- Your platform.
- The version number of the platform you use.